DADA CONSULTANCY B.V. (www.dada.nl) is a leading, independent and international consultancy agency in the field of international regulatory affairs, development, registration and pharmacovigilance of medicines and medical products (human and veterinary). DADA is located in a modern office in Nijmegen (the Netherlands) and has also a team in Gdańsk (Poland). In total DADA has 40 employees.
DADA is a young and fast-growing company characterized by its high quality of service and by an open and informal atmosphere at the office. You will work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team of 16 employees.
To support our Quality Team of the Regulatory Affairs department, we are looking for a:
(Junior) Consultant Quality
32 – 40 hours per week
What are you going to do?
You will support clients in development and maintenance of the GMP – GDP Quality Management Systems, Supply Chain Management and prepare Standard Operating Procedures, Risk Assessments Reports, Quality / Technical Agreements, applying for MIA and WDA.
What is your background?
We are looking for a highly motivated colleague with the following background:
- BSc / MSc preferably in pharmacy, chemistry, life sciences or related;
- Preferably 1 to 2 years’ experience in GMP – GDP Quality Assurance;
- Preferably experience in Supply Chain Management;
- You work accurately and you have a compliance mind-set to perform according to procedures;
- You have a strong drive to manage projects accurately and timely;
- You have good communication skills;
- You master the English language in speech and writing and it is a plus if you also speak Dutch;
- Time management is not a problem for you! You are perfectly capable of setting your own planning and priorities;
- You have a professional attitude;
- You like to work in a team;
- You are open to (proposing) change and will take the initiative when necessary;
- You continue to develop by, among other things, actively learning from work experiences.
What can you expect from us?
An interesting, varied and dynamic work environment with nice colleagues. Of course, DADA will offer you excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. We also offer you development and growth opportunities within our organization.
Are you interested? We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter in English.
DADA Consultancy BV
T.a.v. Steffie Dirks, Allround Staff Assistant
Godfried Bomansstraat 31
6543 JA Nijmegen
Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact us if you are a recruitment agency.