DADA CONSULTANCY B.V. (www.dada.nl) is a premier and independent international consulting agency in international regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance services in the fields of human and veterinary medicinal products, operating from Nijmegen in a modern office with over 40 employees.
DADA is recognised for our high standard of quality services and by an open and informal work atmosphere.
To support our RA team, we are looking for a
Junior Consultant Regulatory Affairs
32 – 40 hours per week
What do we expect from you?
As a Junior Consultant Regulatory Affairs you will be involved in all aspects of European regulatory affairs.
Among other things you will be:
- preparing product information documents
- creating and modifying registration dossiers for human and veterinary medicinal products
- working on national and international registration and variation procedures.
We offer a varied position in a small professional organization with excellent remuneration and benefits after proven capability. Our junior consultants are offered an interesting development program in regulatory affairs project management within our company. We consider this an excellent position for freshly graduated potential team members.
What is your background?
We are looking for a highly motivated colleague with the following background:
- MSc preferably in pharmacy, chemistry, life sciences or related
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical registration procedures and regulations is a plus
- Good communication skills; team player
- Good at time management, planning and setting priorities
- Fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
What can you expect from us?
We offer you an interesting, diverse and dynamic job in a modern office with friendly colleagues, and good primary and secondary employment benefits.
If this vacancy appeals to you, please send your CV and application letter in English to:
DADA Consultancy BV
T.a.v. Steffie Dirks, Allround Staff Assistant
Godfried Bomansstraat 31
6543 JA Nijmegen
+31 24 (0)-373 03 09
Or send an email to email@example.com.
Recruitment agencies are requested not to respond.